Find Aluminum023000 Series Aluminum Sheet, Aluminum Alloy Sheet, Alloy Aluminum Sheet 3003 on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Aluminum Sheet > 3000 Series Aluminum Sheet > Good quality mill finish 3004 H18 aluminum sheet China manufacturer

Good quality mill finish 3004 H18 aluminum sheet China manufacturer

Basic Info

Model No.: 3000 grade

Product Description

  3000 series Quick details Grade: 3000 series  Alloy or not : Alloy Thickness :0.3-10.0mm Width:7.5-2000mm Place of origin: Jiangsu province ,China mainland Certificate: ISO9001:2008  ISO14001:2004 MSDS SGS     3000 series aluminum coil is a commercially pure aluminum with the addition of manganese.  Excellent weld ability &formability
Good corrosion resistance Application of 3000 series aluminum coil Cooking and kitchen equipment Decorative trim Can body stock Food & Chemical processing and storage container Tank container Pressure vessel Cooling fin Deep drawing processing material   Aluminum, Al Remainder Chromium, Cr -- Copper, Cu 0.05-0.20% Iron, Fe 0.7% Magnesium, Mg -- Manganese, Mn 1.0-1.5% Silicon, Si 0.6% Titanium, Ti -- Zinc, Zn 0.1% Other, each 0.05% Other, total 0.15%   Mechanical Properties   Ultimate Tensile Strength 140-180Mpa Yield Strength 115Mpa Elongation at Break 1-5% Hardness 40(HB)     Founded in 2004, Suzhou Southeast Aluminum Sheet Co., LTD. is a manufacturer of aluminum material located inSuzhou, Jiangsu Province. our company is mainly engaged in processing and sales of aluminum,
  We have one 2050mm and one 1250mm cross-cutting machine, one 1250mm slitting shear line, one 650mm slitting shear line, one 2100mm, one 1450mm and one 650mm tenso-shear line, five 1300mm and one 1250mm shearing lines, and two set of film laminating. Because of the above machine our production ability will be about 7000 tons every month.   Our main products include 1xxx series, 3xxx series, 5xxx series, 6xxx series and 8 xxx series aluminum sheets, aluminum plates, aluminum coils, aluminum strips, Aluminum Foil and so on, thickness vary from 0.1mm to 20mm. Our main market is Canada, Ukraine, Russia, Cuba, Bosnia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Egypt and worldwide.   Our company has passed international quality management system ISO9001:2008 and International Environmental Management System ISO14001:2004. All of our products meet GB/T 3880-2006 quality standard and have past SGS test, you can be result assured of the quality.      Produce flow chart    Certification    Insist on the principle of create value for customer, we believe we will be one of your best partner.   Payment Terms :30%TT in advance and the balance before shipment by TT or 100% L/C at sight     FAQ: 1. Can you provide free samples ? Yes, we'll provide free sample in 2-3 days  2. Can you customize as our demand size ? Yes, We can cutting and level according to your size  3.Do you have quality certificate ? Yes, our quality meet GB/T 3880 standard ,we will provide mill test certificate by ourself  4. What's your general lead time ? We have a lot of stock material ,normally need 3 days to process and packing ,it will take 5 days to ship it to Shanghai port   

Contact us if you need more details on Aluminum Sheet Thickness. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Mill Finish Aluminum Sheet、3004 Aluminum Sheet. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Aluminum Sheet > 3000 Series Aluminum Sheet